Wednesday, May 16, 2007

GORE PROCEL Cast Liner

Gore Procel Cast LinerOk this is too cool! A cast wrap that you can swim in by our friends from Gore. For $51 that is a small price to pay to stay on top of your game. Personally I have never broken anything in my life, after falling 20 feet in Kirtland, NM and spraining my ankle, I would have totally got one of these if they slapped a cast on me. If your on the computer reading this with your broken limb, get stoked on going out for a swim or chillin in a jacuzzi. I didn't see anywhere on the site about retaining Sharpie ink, but then again I guess that is like drawing a Liger on your $400 Arcteryx jacket.

2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger SuppliesCentral said...

We sell the Gore Procel cast liner at http://www.orthotape.com

12/10/2007 7:08 AM

 
Blogger powstash said...

Ric - I'm allowing your comment but only because it's a cool product that isn't sold at Backcountry.com. You really should participated in the discussion rather than dropping links which are often seen as blog spam.

Glad you found the blog, now stick around.

12/10/2007 8:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home