Friday, May 23, 2008

May Powder at Snowbird

Snowbird Powder Day in May of 2008Here it is May 23 and I skied 12" of powder at Snowbird today. To say that it was "awesome" is an understatement. While it wasn't of the "over head blower" powder, I had to pinch myself to remember that it was May, not March.

Sorry, too good to stop for photos so the only one I could round up was this one. That Snowbird SnowCam has been a motivator for me this season. Hopefully it will motivate you to get up there tomorrow when they'll be opening Baldy.

Snowbird is going to remain open for a couple more weeks. Skiing in June - gotta do it!

Labels:

1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Rob Story said...

I hate you guys.

Sincerely,

Dude stuck on the East Coast









P.S. Take pics tomorrow :)

5/23/2008 6:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home