Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Chaco "Summertime Z" Photo Contest

Chaco is the only sandal your feet need for summer adventureAlthough winter may be knocking at the door in many places Backcountry Blog announces the Chaco Summertime Z photo contest.

I've long contended that the best measurement of summertime fun and adventure is how prominent your Chaco Z tan is on the tops of your feet. From mountain trails to rivers, surf, deserts and even in church (yea, my buddy wears them to church) you can't go wrong with Chacos. I even convinced my in-laws to convert and they became their sole selection of footwear last summer while traveling Europe.

Bottom line is that Chacos are the only things your feet need for summer adventure.

Since summer adventures are winding down, it's time to prove what kind of summer it was. No longer can you spray about how that trip to Baja or the adventure in the Appalachians was. It's time to prove it.

The Contest
If you have been sporting Chacos all summer now is your chance to show just how good your summer really was. Send in the best image you have that showcases your tanned feet with the recognizable Chaco Z and you could win a new pair of Chacos and $25 to spend at Backcountry.com

Here are the details:

Contest Dates: October 10 - October 22

1st prize - A new pair of Chacos, compliments of Chaco and a $25 gift certificate to Backcountry.com

Runner Up - $25 gift certificate to Backcountry.com

Photo Submissions: e-mail all images to backcountryhorde AT gmail DOT com and I will then post them to the Chaco Summertime Z Bubbleshare image previewer.

Example - Here is a particularly fine example of some proud Chaco Z tanned feet from the Lucid Travels Blog The feet on the left would be hard to beat.

Labels:

6 comments

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could wear my chacos to church. I've tried, but the wife put the kibosh on it...

I love chacos and the tan lines created by them.

10/12/2007 11:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've tried sending a picture to the address listed and the address wasn't recognized... is it correct?

10/15/2007 12:37 PM

 
Blogger powstash said...

did you send it to backcountryhorde@gmail.com ?

I've receive a couple of other pictures from people so re-check and if it won't send I'll give you my personal e-mail address. Thanks for entering...or trying

10/15/2007 1:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer I don't have a tan or a pair of Chacos. But this is a really cool contest.

10/22/2007 1:58 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When will we know the winner? Do we get to see the rest of the pictures? :)

10/28/2007 3:48 PM

 
Blogger powstash said...

Check out the winners and the photos by looking at the link from the upper right hand side of any page on this blog - I've linked to the announcement post of the winners and if you look at the BubbleShare slide show and push the play button you can see all the images entered for the contest.

Click here to see the winners

10/29/2007 12:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home