Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Big UP Productions King Lines

You know those moments when you say "no thanks" or decline something and then at some later moment you wonder why on earth you were so stupid? I just had one of those moments.

During the Outdoor Retailer show a couple weeks ago I met with the guys from the Access Fund and they gave me an invite to see King Lines in a "sneak preview" at the Rose Wagner Theater in Salt Lake City. After watching the trailer this morning I now see the folly of my decision.

However, lucky for me Big Up Productions' King Lines is coming to Salt Lake on September 5 to the Tower Theater. It's the world premier and will also be showing in San Diego and Boulder that same night. Save yourself the "I'm so stupid!" moment by checking the Reel Rock Tour calendar and get yourself to the nearest showing.

Enjoy the trailer:

Labels:

3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Tommy Chandler said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8/23/2007 9:36 AM

 
Blogger Tommy Chandler said...

A folly to bail on that showing perhaps, but don't worry, this is one you might elect to own. I saw it, it was indeed amazing and inspiring- both from the climbing, and cinematic perspective. It made me proud to be a climber...

8/23/2007 9:38 AM

 
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

That is going to be a sick movie!

8/24/2007 11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home