Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Another Keen Believer


The Keen style has taken me a while to get excited about but I am finally there. I really love the fit and arch support. Things that Keen does well with their Targhee II:

  • Super solid lacing system, who wants junk laces anyway?
  • The sole rides high which feels really good on the trail. It fits similar to the Dansko Professional which in my opinion totally rocks.
  • The Rubber Toe! Just makes sense for some burly use on the trail.
  • eVent leather that blocks water.
When I ride my bike to school I really despise taking an extra pair of shoes with me to walk around class. I tried using these on my roadie pedal and the signature Keen wide fit is perfect. With all the stop lights it is actually nice not being clipped in. And then I don't have to worry about tipping over in front of a fancy Hummer.

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home