Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Attention all Ski Bum Dirtbags - 15 minutes of fame - PAID!

Here's the opportunity that all of you ski bum dirtbags out there have been waiting for. No longer will mom and dad have ground to stand on when you can call them and say "Uh yea, they are paying me to ski. I know ditching that 9-5 was the right move"

This little opportunity came across my inbox from a friend. The producer of this film is a friend of a friend.

About the film:
It's a horror film for the sci-fi channel and it's kind of a Jurrasic park meets Park City. These Giant spiders that have been genetically brought back to life and enhanced from prehistoric times break loose at a hidden mountain facility by a ski resort and some innocent skiers get eaten by them. That's where you come in! You come skiing down the mountain and one of them gets you! Sound fun? I thought you might like it!
Now here's where all you ski bums need to pay attention:
I also need 30 to 40 other skiers. All will be paid about $100 a day and will work 4 to 8 days. I also need a woman that will get featured and about 6 others in a ski lodge.

The film begins shooting on Monday and will shoot for 3 weeks. I'm not sure what days they are on the mountain and need the skiers, but I should know by the weekend.
If you're ready to make some loot sliding on snow get in touch with Joan - joan AT starlightcreativemedia DOT com or comment to the blog with your e-mail and I'll get you her phone digits

3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Alex Kerney said...

Where is the shoot happening? I know there would definitley be some people that would be glad to drive anywhere, but not everyone can, so it would be nice to know before flooding someone's inbox.
-Fenris

5/17/2006 5:08 PM

 
Blogger powstash said...

I think that the shoot is happening at Park City Mountain Resort or up at Snowbird (UTAH) since they are pimping local talent for this. Get on it Fenris and let us know how it goes.

5/18/2006 10:21 AM

 
Blogger Alex Kerney said...

Can you find out what days they are filming it? The only chance that I have to even get anywhere is June 13 - 19th-ish and I was thinking of going to Mt. Hood for a camp, but this could be fun too.

-Fenris

5/24/2006 5:53 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home