Wednesday, April 20, 2005

La Sportiva running strong

When I think of La Sportiva two things come to mind - the Makalu, the time tested standard in beefy backpacking/mountaineering boots - and the Mythos, my time tested once resoled rock climbing shoes that I'll never part with. I envision gnarly rock and mountain guys summiting big faces and tall places with La Sportiva on their feet. The one thing I don't think of in the same sentence as La Sportiva is trail running, but it seems that I'm not in the know on this one.

La Sportiva saw a 45% growth in their trail running shoes last year, and not just in specialty shops. Large chain stores are sending La Sportiva's out the door more so than any other trail running shoe. That's right, La Sportiva is the leading trail running shoe in large chain retailers. Who would have thought?

The Full Story

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home