Friday, December 26, 2008

Deep

Date: December 9-24, 2008
Location: Snowbird, UT
Featuring: Me (Jake Kirshner), Daimon Bushi, Kyle Wehmanen

Low-Res Vimeo Version:

High-Res Version: http://www.jakecast.com/helmetcast/helmetCast11.m4v
(right-click > save target/link as...)

Tuesday was my perfect day. I had the biggest dumb grin on my face every turn and my teeth were all sparkly from all the snow hitting me in the face. This all occurred while the tram was closed too! Maybe there is life beyond the tram for me...

Cheers,
Jake

Labels: , , , , ,

2 comments

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice video! Thnx

12/28/2008 1:54 AM

 
Blogger particle said...

Nice Jake! It'd be cool if there was a little glass bubble you could attach to the front of the VIO cam so that the snow wouldn't glom onto the lens. Hmmm...

12/29/2008 5:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home