Friday, August 22, 2008

Adieu Backcountry Blog

Like every good adventure ultimately the trail ends, the sun sets or the powder, well, the powder gets tracked up and you call it a day.

For almost 4 years I've been posting here on the Backcountry Blog, kept it rolling forward and connected customers and adventurers alike to this blog so we all could hear of their adventures, their successes and perhaps their failures. They've shared evidence of things we're passionate about - skiing, hiking, climbing, mountaineering, etc.

This adventure of running the Backcountry blog has ended for me, the trail finished, albeit premature.

Of course, I'll still be backcountry skiing and capturing views from the top of mountains as often as I can, but it's with a bit of reservation that I say good-bye to this blog that has felt like my own for these years.

Thank you to the contributors and to the readers alike. See you on the trail or in the skin-track.


That there is a snowfield, not a glacier

3 comments

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

ladies and gentleman, I give you:

Powstash!

*crowd roars*

8/23/2008 8:14 AM

 
Blogger JakeCast said...

Ugh...Stoke buzz-kill!

*roaring for powstash*

I look forward to seeing what your post in your post-BC days...

8/23/2008 1:58 PM

 
Blogger Average Ability said...

You will be missed!

8/25/2008 3:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home