Thursday, January 17, 2008

New Black Diamond Boots!?!

My first piece of black diamond gear ever was their blizzard harness for my first rock climbing excursion. I never would've thought my closet would be full of all the trinkets they sale; and now they pull this me.

I am one of those teli-markers so the Custom (on the right) is obviously catching my eye. BD has never done me wrong (or anyone that I know of) but bringing on a boot is a big deal! Their evolution of their cams has been amazing and I expect the same care of detail was put into these bad boys.

The new boot line features:
  • Multi-density plastic
  • Triax-frame split into Pro, Performance, and Tour groups
  • Rid-stiff, mid-stiff, and freeflex options per boot
  • Boa lacing system....WHOA!!
One thing I like about the new line is all the options. I think its way cool they are matching boot stiffness with their binding stiffness (wow I'm a gear whore).

Here is their Method AT boot to the left. Not seeing the BOA party in the back but you've got your Dynafit business in the front.

And can I just say these boots are just flat out sexy? Definitely going to bat off the women with my ski poles next season. "Ladies, ladies please..."

Many thanks to Telemarktips who posted all this fancy beta.

Labels: , ,

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home