Monday, October 02, 2006

Mountaineering Boots Not Your Style?

Prada on Ice - the new style in mountaineeringIf you've got a flair for fashion and would not be caught dead on Rainier in those clunky mountaineering boots I present Harriet Carter to the rescue. Prada on ice never looked better.

And if you're not a fan of Prada (read: if you're a guy) then check out the new Dansko Mall Walker for a casual yet comfortable performance on ice with your Harriet Carter no slips.

Photo from www.bookofjoe.com

2 comments

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott Dunlap said...

Ken -

Thanks for the link! It's great to have a hard-core climber like yourself link to a measy trail running site. I love all your pics!

I've shopped backcountry.com many times before - it's a great store.

Cheers, SD

10/05/2006 5:40 PM

 
Blogger Adam Buchanan said...

I just ordered some Danskos myself. After bugging shoe salesman after shoe salesman I finally am sold on the sweet Mens professional. I am stoked for the ski season when I slip those on after a long tele day.

10/07/2006 5:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home