Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Seasons and continents in transition . . .

During seasonal transition times, my energy always gets a little weird. This year my solution was a combo of yoga and diverse cardio adventures in the form of mountain biking, skiing, and mountain running.

Getting in ski shape . . .




On a run in the front range, just after my bike broke - perfect timing at the end of summer!
On the way to Whittier, and using tunnel time to learn handstand :-)

And, in the name of transition, I am preparing also to transition continents! As Alaska enters full winter, I'm headed to spring in Chile to ski some volcanoes and then to Antarctic for a ski cruise! Hopefully, I'll have some good adventure stories to share!

Thank goodness for the Dakine Concourse Double ski bag!

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home