Sunday, October 05, 2008

White Fall

It's a white fall here in Utah.  Nothing like a little skiing to help pass the time until...well, skiing.

Alta, caught between Fall & Winter.
Me, caught between Biking & Skiing
 My Bike, caught between Dirt & Water.
My grin, caught between Stoked & Totally Stoked.
My photographer, caught between Tired & Confused.
My ski poles, caught between Rocks & Snow.
Bike trails, caught between Mud & Ice.
My skis, caught between Resting & Waiting...
Always waiting on winter,
Jake

Labels: , , ,

3 comments

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what I'm talking about!

10/05/2008 10:22 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where I'm from that's considered an epic day in the resorts...

10/05/2008 10:25 PM

 
Blogger particle said...

Nice Jake! Gotta love multi-sport days.

10/06/2008 9:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home