Friday, April 25, 2008

Gregory Goes There With Joe Kinder

Gregory makes backpacks, period. No fluffy fleece jackets, no pink flip flops, no "lifestyle" clothing...just packs. And they do a fine job of it.

When I saw this video of Gregory climbing athlete Joe Kinder it reminded me of the places I've been with my Gregory pack. I've had it for about 6 years now. It's one of those huge "kitchen sink" type packs that are so easy to fill up, almost too easy.

Their tag line is "Gregory Goes There" and thinking about it, if my pack could tell of it's adventures to "there" what a slew of stories it could tell. More than a couple adventures in the Tetons, that sketch day on the Kautz Glacier of Ranier, overnight camping in the Uintas and more.

Let us know what you think of the vid by dropping a comment. Personally, I think it's pretty cool. Leaves me wanting to watch more.



FYI, the pack he's wearing in the video is the Targhee which is actually a backcountry ski pack but it's streamline fit makes for a great approach pack as well.

If you watch the video in a higher quality YouTube player click here.

Labels: ,

0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home