Friday, September 28, 2007

Backcountry.com Sticker Party

Backcountry StickersEmployees at Backcountry.com gathered last night to what I would call a "Stick your Sticks" party. Boarders don't really get it so we ended up just calling it a sticker party. Its getting colder here in the Wasatch and sticker parties always help with getting people stoked to ride, as if anyone really needs help.Snowboard Stickers GaloreWe had some video's playing and loud music I wasn't really in to, oh and about a bagillion stickers. Companies were gracious enough to send us socks, beanies, and DVDs stuff to pass out. Thanks to the followingWhiskey Militia Goat? companies for all the booty:

Lib Technologies
Gnu
Bent Metal
Betty Rides
K2 Snowboards
Rossignol
Quicksilver
Armada
Ride Snowboards
eeSa
Oakley
Airblaster
Arc'teryx
Thirty Two
Flux
Omatic
Technine
SectionBackcountry Goat Action
Holden
Head Snowboards
Burton Snowboards
686
Capita Snowboards
Coal Headwear
Skull Candy

I wasn't sure how to do my skis, the blue ones in the picture. After concluding that "goating it out" would be the way to go, after I felt bad that I cut those goats in half. But oh buddy when I turn those planks the different colored goats are going to match up! Who said tele skiers aren't clever? NO ONE, we are super clever!

Labels:

1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger 1Love said...

hey man... awesome stickers... and I do like what you did with the goat on the skis... if I skied anymore... that would def. be the way to go.

Just wonderin how you got all those stickers and where I can get as lucky as you ?

Thx man... have fun Riding

1/28/2008 8:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home