Monday, October 30, 2006

It's a Lange Thing

With winter coming right around the corner I stopped by my favorite boot fitting shop, (Surefoot at The Canyons) to get my new boots worked on. Since I'm a "regular" I sometimes head into the back of the shop to watch the pros at work while catching up on what everyone did all summer.

Like a good number of ski shops around the country when looking around I saw of few of the Lange Girls adorning the walls.

So in the spirit of winter and hanging out at your favorite local ski shop, a little walk down memory lane - The Lange Girls (could be mildly NSFW unless you work at a ski shop)

1 comments

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike Sharp said...

Must be a requirement for all Surefoot shops. Heck, now that I think about it, maybe ALL ski shops period!

11/01/2006 3:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home